Monday, June 29, 2009

WOW, IT HAS BEEN FORRRREEEEVVVVEEERRRRR SINCE I HAVE POSTED!!!

Update on the family:

Jaytyn-
He is now 4 years old and busy as ever. He has learned to ride his bike with no training wheels!! He just came to Nuts and I one day and said that he wanted to take these "steering wheels" off, so Nuts took them off and we walked and held him for a couple of times and then he was off!!! The next day he was outside and said watch this mom, and he jumped on his bike and took off all by himself, WOW!!

Kaele-
Kaele will be one in August, WOW how time flies!! He is walking around stuff now and he has just recently started to stand alone for about a nano second. He is so fun to watch grow. He watches every move Jaytyn makes which is soooo cute. He would follow Jaytyn every where if Jaytyn wasn't so fast! Kaele would much rather eat real people food than baby food, do you blame him :)!! We cut his hair about a month ago, he looks a little bit older with it cut.

Nuts-
Busy trying to figure out what is wrong with his truck. He just spent $300 for a damn fuel pump, and that wasn't the problem, GREAT!!

Me-
Same old same old, go to work, come home fix dinner, get kids ready for bed and then off to bed myself. Lame I know, but I LOVE my family and wouldn't trade them for the world!!

I will try and get some photos posted soon, cause that is what is fun to look at, who really reads all this crap anyways, huh!!

2 comments:

  1. I love to read what you are your fam are up to. It's been forever since I've posted too and probably will keep being forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats the only way I know what is going on in your life you pictures are so cute.

    ReplyDelete